BAYRHO-D FULL DOSE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Rho(D) immune globulin human 300mcg; for IM inj; solvent/detergent treated.
Indications for BAYRHO-D FULL DOSE:
Preventing Rho(D) sensitization in nonsensitized Rho(D) negative or Du negative patients to the Rho(D) factor, following pregnancy or accidental transfusion.
Each vial or syringe (approx. 300mcg) prevents sensitization to a volume of up to 15mL of Rh positive red blood cells. Administer IM at 28 weeks of gestation, within 72 hours of an Rh incompatible delivery, miscarriage, abortion, or transfusion accident.
Rho(D) positive patients. Pregnancy (Cat.C).
Live vaccines. Have epinephrine available.
Full Dose (single-dose syringes and vials)—1, 10; Mini-Dose (single-dose syringes)—10
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Oxidized Low-Density Lipoprotein May Predict Risk for Recurrent Stroke
- Inappropriate Prescribing Protocols in Parkinson Disease
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis