BAYRHO-D MINI-DOSE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Rho(D) immune globulin human 50mcg; for IM inj.
- Medical Cannabis Promising for Dystonia Improvement in Pediatric Motor Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage Risk Decreased With Increasing Cholesterol, Statin Use
- Promising Improvements in Mild Cognitive Impairment With Investigational NA-831
Indications for BAYRHO-D MINI-DOSE:
Prevention of Rho(D) sensitization following termination of pregnancies up to 12 weeks gestation.
Each syringe (approx. 50mcg) prevents sensitization to 2.5mL of Rh positive red blood cells. Give IM up to 12 weeks' gestation, within 3 hours of an Rh incompatible delivery, miscarriage, or abortion.
Rho(D) positive patients. Pregnancy (Cat.C).
Live vaccines. Have epinephrine available.
Full Dose (single-dose syringes and vials)—1, 10; Mini-Dose (single-dose syringes)—10
Neurology Advisor Articles
- 5 Key Findings Presented at 2018 Parkinson Disease Conference
- Parkinson Disease and the Gut: Treatment Potential Abounds
- Managing Comorbid Migraine and Mood Disorders: A Synergistic Approach
- Stroke-Code Patients With Low NIHSS Score, No Acute Imaging Findings Often Misdiagnosed
- Ethical Challenges of Nusinersen: Considerations When Counseling on Treatment
- Significant Variations in Epilepsy Surgical Strategy, Deficit Reporting Exist
- Smoking Promotes Disease Progression in Multiple Sclerosis
- Situation Framing, Language Can Influence Decision-Making
- Thrombolysis With Tenecteplase Is as Safe as Alteplase in Stroke Mimics
- FDA: Opioid Analgesic REMS Expanded to Include Immediate-Release Products