BENZAC AC WASH Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Benzoyl peroxide 5%, 10%.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for BENZAC AC WASH:
Wash affected area 1–2 times daily; rinse.
Avoid eyes, mouth, mucous membranes, sun exposure. Discontinue if sensitivity or severe irritation develops. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Antibacterial + keratolytic.
Excessive drying, allergic dermatitis, may bleach fabrics or hair.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure