Generic Name and Formulations:
Benzoyl peroxide 2.5%, 5%, 10%; aqueous-base gel.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
- Depression in Patients With Parkinson Disease May Predict Freezing of Gait Risk
- AANEM 2018: Key Programming on Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Poor Sleep Quality Common in People With Migraine and Probable Migraine
Indications for BENZAC-W:
Initially apply to cleansed area once daily, increase to 2–3 times daily as tolerated.
Avoid eyes, mouth, and mucous membranes. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Antibacterial + keratolytic.
PABA sunscreens may transiently discolor skin.
Excessive drying, allergic dermatitis, may bleach fabrics or hair.
Gel—60g; Wash 5%—4oz, 8oz; 10%—8oz
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Serious Adverse Events Profile for Cladribine Confirmed With Extended Data
- Unintended Pregnancy Common in Women With Epilepsy
- Aggressive Blood Pressure Lowering in Intracerebral Hemorrhage May Be Harmful
- Risk of Opioid-Benzodiazepine Overlap Up for Dual Prescribing
- Minority Residents Experience Burdens Linked to Race/Ethnicity
- Tips Provided for Budgeting in Medical Residency