Generic Name and Formulations:
Propylhexedrine 250mg (0.40.5mg/inh); inhaler; contains menthol.
Ascher, B.F & Company
Indications for BENZEDREX:
Nasal congestion, sinus pressure.
Adults and Children:
<6yrs: not recommended. ≥6yrs: 2 inhalations in each nostril not more than every 2 hours. Do not use >3 days.
Burning, stinging, sneezing, increased nasal discharge, rebound congestion.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Rasagiline Plus Riluzole is Safe, May Improve Survival in ALS
- Treatment of New-Onset Epilepsy: AAN, AES Update Practice Guidelines
- Gender Differences in the Epidemiology of Migraine
- Changes in Glucose Regulation in Parkinson Disease
- Apomorphine Infusions Improves Off Time Associated With Parkinson Disease
- Some Statins May Be Associated With Cognition, Memory Deficits
- Neuropathic Pain Treatments
- Cannabis for Multiple Sclerosis: Prescriber's Perspective
- New Monoclonal Antibody BAN2401 Reduces Amyloid Plaques, Improves Cognition in Alzheimer's
- Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Alzheimer's Have Greater Impact on Outcomes Than Currently Available Medications
- Locally Asymptomatic Ischemic Stroke May Present as Migraine Aura
- Associations Identified Between Stroke Severity, Recovery of Visuospatial Neglect
- Action Tremor May Have Central Origin in Motor Neuron Disease
- Characteristics Affecting Health-Related Quality of Life in RRMS, Progressive MS
- Neurodevelopmental Anomalies, Birth Defects Linked to Zika ID'd