Generic Name and Formulations:
Povidone-iodine 10%; soln; oint; swab aid pads.
Purdue Products L.P.
Indications for BETADINE:
Antisepsis for decubiti, skin infections, 2nd or 3rd degree burns, lacerations, wounds.
Adults and Children:
Apply as needed. May bandage.
Extensive burns (absorption may occur).
Local irritation, sensitization (rare).
Spray—3oz; Soln—½ oz, 4oz, 8oz, pt, qt, gal; Oint—1oz; Swab aid pads—1000
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Serious Adverse Events Profile for Cladribine Confirmed With Extended Data
- Oxidized Low-Density Lipoprotein May Predict Risk for Recurrent Stroke
- Inappropriate Prescribing Protocols in Parkinson Disease
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis