BOOST GLUCOSE CONTROL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates), carbohydrate (tapioca dextrin, corn syrup solids), fat (canola oil), fiber 3.5g/8oz, L-arginine, vitamins, minerals; vanilla, chocolate, strawberry flavors; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for BOOST GLUCOSE CONTROL:
Supplemental feeding for patients with diabetes, impaired glucose tolerance, or insulin resistance.
Adults and Children:
Medical nutritional supplement.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis