Most Recent Articles by Brandon May
Rasagiline was associated with a significant effect on survival within 6 months of treatment in an exploratory analysis.
Investigators assessed demographic and epilepsy-specific factors independently associated with anxiety, including lesions and seizure focus localization.
Mutations in the LRP10 gene appear to be common in patients with inherited α-synucleinopathies.
Investigators identify clinical and neuroimaging markers associated with the presence of cortical superficial siderosis and the risk for recurrent ICH.
An expert subcommittee was formed consisting of members of the AAN and AES to update the 2004 evidence-based guidelines on epilepsy treatment with AEDs.
More Articles by Brandon May
Tramiprosate Associated With High Response, Favorable Safety in APOE ε4 Homozygotes With Mild Alzheimer'sJul 27,2018
Neurology Advisor Articles
- OCD in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Features Distinct Phenotype, Associated Symptoms
- History of Migraine Associated With Higher Risk for Cochlear Disorders
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation in Pediatric Epilepsy: Weighing the Risks and Benefits
- High Treatment Adherence and Quality of Life Observed With Fingolimod
- Gender Differences in the Epidemiology of Migraine
- Some Statins May Be Associated With Cognition, Memory Deficits
- Neuropathic Pain Treatments
- Cannabis for Multiple Sclerosis: Prescriber's Perspective
- New Monoclonal Antibody BAN2401 Reduces Amyloid Plaques, Improves Cognition in Alzheimer's
- Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Alzheimer's Have Greater Impact on Outcomes Than Currently Available Medications
- Associations Identified Between Stroke Severity, Recovery of Visuospatial Neglect
- Action Tremor May Have Central Origin in Motor Neuron Disease
- Characteristics Affecting Health-Related Quality of Life in RRMS, Progressive MS
- Neurodevelopmental Anomalies, Birth Defects Linked to Zika ID'd
- Childbearing Surgical Residents Often Feel Career Dissatisfaction