Most Recent Articles by Brandon May
Following adjustment, the mean change in correctly naming common objects was greater in patients undergoing A-tDCS vs sham tDCS.
Compared with patients not reporting headache, patients with HRH had significantly greater differences in pre- and post-BUN values.
There are currently no other biomarkers that can predict the risk for recurrent stroke.
Investigators observed a significant association between atrial fibrillation and increasing oxygen desaturation index.
A significantly lower percentage of patients receiving a 70-mg or 140-mg dose of erenumab had severe disability during treatment compared with placebo.
More Articles by Brandon May
Percentile-Based Systolic Blood Pressure Targets Better Identify Hypotension in Severe Pediatric TBIOct 08,2018
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure