Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A 5000Units (40% as beta carotene), thiamine 1.5mg, riboflavin 1.7mg, niacinamide 20mg, pantothenic acid 10mg, pyridoxine 2mg, Vit. B12 6mcg, biotin 30mcg, folic acid 0.4mg, Vit. C 60mg, Vit. D 400Units, Vit. E 30Units, Vit. K 25mcg, calcium (as phosphate and carbonate) 162mg, iron (as fumarate) 18mg, chloride (as potassium) 72mg, chromium (as Cl) 120mcg, copper (as oxide) 2mg, iodine (as potassium) 150mcg, magnesium (as oxide) 100mg, manganese 2mg, molybdenum 75mcg, nickel 5mcg, phosphorus (as calcium) 109mg, potassium (as Cl) 80mg, selenium 20mcg, silicon 2mg, vanadium 10mcg, tin 10mcg, zinc (as oxide) 15mg, boron 150mcg; tabs.
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
Indications for CENTRUM:
1 tab daily (w. food in GI upset).
Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemia. Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis.
Hypoparathyroidism. Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia.
Tetracycline absorption blocked by iron, calcium.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Serious Adverse Events Profile for Cladribine Confirmed With Extended Data
- Patients With Multiple Sclerosis Face Greater Infection Risk
- Ozanimod Reduces Severe Relapses in Multiple Sclerosis More Than Interferon Beta-1a