Generic Name and Formulations:
L-methylfolate 5.635mg, riboflavin 5mg, pyridoxine 50mg, Vit. B12 1mg; tabs; sugar-, lactose-, and dye-free.
Nestle Health Science – Pamlab, Inc.
Indications for CEREFOLIN:
Adjunct in hyperhomocysteinemia.
1–2 tabs daily.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia (may be mitigated by B12 component).
Antagonizes levodopa, phenytoin.
Paresthesia, somnolence, diarrhea, polycythemia vera, transitory itching exanthema.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- FDA Fast-Tracks Treatment for Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics