Generic Name and Formulations:
L-methylfolate 5.635mg, riboflavin 5mg, pyridoxine 50mg, Vit. B12 1mg; tabs; sugar-, lactose-, and dye-free.
Nestle Health Science – Pamlab, Inc.
Indications for CEREFOLIN:
Adjunct in hyperhomocysteinemia.
1–2 tabs daily.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia (may be mitigated by B12 component).
Antagonizes levodopa, phenytoin.
Paresthesia, somnolence, diarrhea, polycythemia vera, transitory itching exanthema.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Serious Adverse Events Profile for Cladribine Confirmed With Extended Data
- Unintended Pregnancy Common in Women With Epilepsy
- Aggressive Blood Pressure Lowering in Intracerebral Hemorrhage May Be Harmful
- Risk of Opioid-Benzodiazepine Overlap Up for Dual Prescribing
- Minority Residents Experience Burdens Linked to Race/Ethnicity
- Tips Provided for Budgeting in Medical Residency