CETAPHIL DERMACONTROL OIL CONTROL FOAM WASH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Water, zinc coceth sulfate, glycerin, PEG-75, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, zinc gluconate, PEG-200 hydrogenated glyceryl palmate, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, sodium benzoate, masking fragrance, disodium EDTA; liq.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for CETAPHIL DERMACONTROL OIL CONTROL FOAM WASH:
As part of a daily skin care regimen, to help control excess oil production and wash away impurities.
Adults and Children:
Massage foam onto damp skin. Rinse and pat dry.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Optimizing Treatment for Patients With Chronic Sciatica: Gabapentin vs Pregabalin
- Tiglutik Now Available for the Treatment of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Modifiable CV Risk Factors Within Healthy Range Indicative of CV Morphology, White Matter Lesions
- A New Look at Demyelination and White Matter Density in Multiple Sclerosis
- Early Onset of Efficacy After Erenumab Treatment in Chronic and Episodic Migraines