CETAPHIL GENTLE SKIN CLEANSER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, sodium lauryl sulfate, propylene glycol; oil-free cleanser.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for CETAPHIL GENTLE SKIN CLEANSER:
Adults and Children:
Use as cleanser with or without water.
Cleanser—4oz, 8oz, 16oz
Neurology Advisor Articles
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Patients With Multiple Sclerosis Face Greater Infection Risk
- Fingolimod Compared With Glatiramer Acetate in Head-to-Head MS Study
- Lower Relapse Risk and Disability Progression With Oral DMT in Treatment-Naive RRMS
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure