Generic Name and Formulations:
Cetrorelix (as acetate) 0.25mg, 3mg; per vial; pwd for SC inj after reconstitution.
EMD Serono, Inc.
Indications for CETROTIDE:
Inhibition of premature LH surges in women undergoing controlled ovarian stimulation for in vitro fertilization.
Give by SC inj into lower abdominal wall during early to mid-follicular phase; see literature. 3mg once on stimulation day 7, or 0.25mg daily beginning on stimulation day 5 or 6 and continuing until day of hCG administration.
Pregnancy (Cat.X). Nursing mothers.
Do complete gynecological and endocrinological exam first.
Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, nausea, headache, inj site reactions, elevated enzymes (eg, ALT, alkaline phosphatase).
Vials 0.25mg (w. diluent)—1
3mg (w. diluent)—1
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Oxygen Desaturation Index Predicts AFib Risk in Ischemic Stroke
- Opioid Use Down With 'Enhanced Recovery After Surgery' Program
- Popular Heroin Inhalation Method Tied to Leukoencephalopathy
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL