Generic Name and Formulations:
Antimonium tartaricum 6C HPUS, Bryonia alba 3C HPUS, Coccus cacti 3C HPUS, Drosera rotundifolia 3C HPUS, Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS, Pulsatilla 6C HPUS, Rumex crispus 6C HPUS, Spongia tosta 3C HPUS, Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS; liq; contains honey, 4.2g of sugars per 5mL, alcohol 0.001%.
Indications for CHESTAL:
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–12yrs: 5mL every 2 hours. >12yrs: 10mL every 2 hours.
Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure