CHILDREN'S ALLEGRA ODT OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Fexofenadine HCl 30mg; orally-disintegrating tabs; orange cream flavor; contains sodium 5mg and phenylalanine 5.3mg per tab.
Indications for CHILDREN'S ALLEGRA ODT:
Allergic rhinitis (seasonal). Chronic idiopathic urticaria.
Place tab on tongue and allow to disintegrate with or without water. 2 tabs every 12 hours; max 4 tabs/24hrs.
<6yrs: not recommended. ≥6yrs: Place tab on tongue and allow to disintegrate with or without water. 1 tab every 12 hours; max 2 tabs/24hrs.
Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Avoid concomitant aluminum- or magnesium-containing antacids.
Adults: Headache, back pain, viral infection, GI upset, sinusitis, dizziness, drowsiness. Children: cough, fever, pain, otitis media, upper respiratory tract infection.
Tabs—6; ODT—6; Susp—4oz
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Combined Exercise Training Increases BDNF in Relapsing-Remitting MS
- Female Gender, Natalizumab Exposure Associated With Increased Lymphopenia Risk in FNG-Treated MS
- Apheresis Associated With Clinical Improvement in Early Active Multiple Sclerosis
- Older Epilepsy Patients More Likely to Experience AED, Non-AED Drug Interaction
- Surgical Outcomes Associated With Trigger Site Deactivation for Migraines
- A Convenient Truth: The Problem With Seizure Under-Reporting and How to Fix It
- Incidence of Serotonin Syndrome With Co-Prescription of Triptans, Antidepressants
- Idiopathic Parkinson Disease May Increase Risk for Overactive Bladder
- Palliative Care in Movement Disorders: Recommendations for Improvement
- Cannabinoids May Be Effective as Adjunctive Treatment for Refractory Epilepsy