CHILDREN'S ALLEGRA ORAL SUSPENSION OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Fexofenadine HCl 30mg/5mL; contains sodium 18mg/5mL; raspberry flavor.
Indications for CHILDREN'S ALLEGRA ORAL SUSPENSION:
Allergic rhinitis (seasonal). Chronic idiopathic urticaria.
10mL every 12 hours; max 20mL/24hrs.
<2yrs: not recommended. ≥2yrs: 5mL every 12 hours; max 10mL/24hrs.
Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Avoid concomitant aluminum- or magnesium-containing antacids.
Adults: Headache, back pain, viral infection, GI upset, sinusitis, dizziness, drowsiness. Children: cough, fever, pain, otitis media, upper respiratory tract infection.
Tabs—6; ODT—6; Susp—4oz
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Serious Adverse Events Profile for Cladribine Confirmed With Extended Data
- Unintended Pregnancy Common in Women With Epilepsy
- Aggressive Blood Pressure Lowering in Intracerebral Hemorrhage May Be Harmful
- Risk of Opioid-Benzodiazepine Overlap Up for Dual Prescribing
- Minority Residents Experience Burdens Linked to Race/Ethnicity
- Tips Provided for Budgeting in Medical Residency