CHILDREN'S COLDCALM PELLETS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Allium cepa 3C HPUS, Apis mellifica 6C HPUS, Belladonna 6C HPUS, Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS, Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS, Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS, Nux vomica 3C HPUS, Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS, Pulsatilla 6C HPUS; pellets.
Indications for CHILDREN'S COLDCALM PELLETS:
Temporary relief of cold symptoms, such as sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion, minor sore throat.
<3yrs: not recommended. ≥3yrs: Dissolve pellets in the mouth. 5 pellets every 20 minutes for 1 hour, then 5 pellets every 2 hours until symptoms are relieved.
Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Pellets—160 (80 pellets/tube)
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- FDA: Lamotrigine Linked to Potentially Life-Threatening Adverse Reaction
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics