CHILDREN'S MUCINEX MINI-MELTS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Guaifenesin 50mg; per packet; grape flavor; contains (phenylalanine 0.6mg, magnesium 6mg) per packet.
Indications for CHILDREN'S MUCINEX MINI-MELTS:
Empty entire contents of packet onto tongue and swallow. Do not chew. <4yrs: do not use. 4–5yrs: 1–2 packets every 4 hours. 6–11yrs: 2–4 packets every 4 hours. Max 6 doses/day.
Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers. Mini-Melts: Renal disease. Magnesium-restricted diet.
GI upset, drowsiness, headache, rash.
Tabs 600mg, Max Strength (YES); Pkts, Soln (NO)
Tabs 600mg—20, 40, 100, 500; Max Strength—14, 28; Pkts—12; Soln—4oz
Neurology Advisor Articles
- 5 Key Findings Presented at 2018 Parkinson Disease Conference
- Parkinson Disease and the Gut: Treatment Potential Abounds
- Managing Comorbid Migraine and Mood Disorders: A Synergistic Approach
- Stroke-Code Patients With Low NIHSS Score, No Acute Imaging Findings Often Misdiagnosed
- Ethical Challenges of Nusinersen: Considerations When Counseling on Treatment
- Significant Variations in Epilepsy Surgical Strategy, Deficit Reporting Exist
- Smoking Promotes Disease Progression in Multiple Sclerosis
- Situation Framing, Language Can Influence Decision-Making
- Thrombolysis With Tenecteplase Is as Safe as Alteplase in Stroke Mimics
- FDA: Opioid Analgesic REMS Expanded to Include Immediate-Release Products