CHILDREN'S MYLANTA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Calcium carbonate 400mg per chewable tab; bubble-gum flavor.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for CHILDREN'S MYLANTA:
Acid indigestion, sour stomach, heartburn, upset stomach.
Use other forms.
<2yrs: not recommended. 24–47lbs (2–5yrs): 400mg; 48–95lbs (6–11yrs): 800mg. Both: as needed up to 3 times daily.
Reduces absorption of tetracyclines, possibly other drugs.
Liq—12oz, 24oz; Chew tabs—24
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Oxygen Desaturation Index Predicts AFib Risk in Ischemic Stroke
- Opioid Use Down With 'Enhanced Recovery After Surgery' Program
- Popular Heroin Inhalation Method Tied to Leukoencephalopathy
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL