CHILDREN'S MYLANTA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Calcium carbonate 400mg per chewable tab; bubble-gum flavor.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for CHILDREN'S MYLANTA:
Acid indigestion, sour stomach, heartburn, upset stomach.
Use other forms.
<2yrs: not recommended. 24–47lbs (2–5yrs): 400mg; 48–95lbs (6–11yrs): 800mg. Both: as needed up to 3 times daily.
Reduces absorption of tetracyclines, possibly other drugs.
Liq—12oz, 24oz; Chew tabs—24
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Traumatic Brain Injury Linked to Increased Parkinson Disease Risk in Veterans
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics