CHILDREN'S OSCILLOCOCCINUM OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Anas barbariae hepatis et cordis extractum 200CK HPUS; pellets; contains 1g of sugar per dose.
Indications for CHILDREN'S OSCILLOCOCCINUM:
Temporarily reduces flu-like symptoms such as feeling run-down, headaches, body aches, chills and fever.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. ≥2yrs: dissolve contents of one tube in mouth every 6 hours up to 3 times/day.
Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Gender and Multiple Sclerosis: How It Influences Prognosis and Future Treatment
- Significant Variations in Epilepsy Surgical Strategy, Deficit Reporting Exist
- Thrombolysis With Tenecteplase Is as Safe as Alteplase in Stroke Mimics
- Loss of Function Variants in LRRK1 and LRRK2 Not Linked to Parkinson Disease
- Smoking Promotes Disease Progression in Multiple Sclerosis
- 5 Key Findings Presented at 2018 Parkinson Disease Conference
- Parkinson Disease and the Gut: Treatment Potential Abounds
- Managing Comorbid Migraine and Mood Disorders: A Synergistic Approach
- Stroke-Code Patients With Low NIHSS Score, No Acute Imaging Findings Often Misdiagnosed
- Ethical Challenges of Nusinersen: Considerations When Counseling on Treatment
- ZTlido Patch for Post-Shingles Pain Launching Soon
- Managing Complications of Intrathecal Baclofen Therapy
- Deep Brain Stimulation Reduces Tremor Symptoms in Parkinson Disease
- FDA Issues Statement Addressing Safety Concerns Associated With Nuplazid
- Prevalence of Autoimmune Encephalitis in Herpes Simplex Encephalitis Explored