CHILDREN'S PEPTO OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Calcium carbonate 400mg; chew tabs; sodium-free; bubblegum or watermelon flavors.
Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals
Indications for CHILDREN'S PEPTO:
Heartburn, acid indigestion, upset or sour stomach.
Use other forms.
<24lbs (<2yrs): not recommended. 24–47lbs (2–5yrs): chew 1 tab as needed; max 3 tabs/24hrs for 2 weeks. 48–95lbs (6–11yrs): chew 2 tabs as needed; max 6 tabs/24hrs for 2 weeks.
Reduces absorption of tetracyclines, possibly other drugs.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Oxygen Desaturation Index Predicts AFib Risk in Ischemic Stroke
- Opioid Use Down With 'Enhanced Recovery After Surgery' Program
- Popular Heroin Inhalation Method Tied to Leukoencephalopathy
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL