CHILDREN'S SUDAFED PE COLD AND COUGH LIQUID OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Dextromethorphan HBr 5mg, phenylephrine HCl 2.5mg; per 5mL; liq; grape flavor; alcohol- and sugar-free, contains sodium 15mg/5mL.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for CHILDREN'S SUDAFED PE COLD AND COUGH LIQUID:
Cough and nasal congestion.
<4yrs: do not use. 4–5yrs: 5mL. 6–11yrs: 10mL. Repeat every 4 hours as needed; max 6 doses/24 hours.
Children <4yrs old. During or within 14 days of MAOIs.
Cardiovascular disease. Hypertension. Thyroid disease. Diabetes. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders. Sodium-restricted diet.
Antitussive + sympathomimetic.
See Contraindications. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. β-blockers may increase pressor effects of sympathomimetics. Antihypertensives antagonized.
Nervousness, dizziness, insomnia.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Deep Brain Stimulation Improves Parkinson Disease in Older Adults
- Optimizing Treatment for Patients With Chronic Sciatica: Gabapentin vs Pregabalin
- Tiglutik Now Available for the Treatment of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Modifiable CV Risk Factors Within Healthy Range Indicative of CV Morphology, White Matter Lesions
- A New Look at Demyelination and White Matter Density in Multiple Sclerosis