CHILDREN'S TYLENOL SUSP OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 160mg/5mL; cherry, grape, or bubble-gum flavor; alcohol-free.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for CHILDREN'S TYLENOL SUSP:
Minor aches and pain. Fever.
Use appropriate formulation and give every 4 hours. 6–11lbs: 40mg. 12–17lbs: 80mg. 18–23lbs: 120mg. 24–35lbs: 160mg. 36–47lbs: 240mg. 48–59lbs: 320mg. 60–71lbs: 400mg. 72–95lbs: 480mg. ≥96lbs: 640mg. Max 5 doses/day.
Hepatic dysfunction. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Rash; hepatotoxicity (overdosage).
Susp—2oz (cherry), 4oz (all); Soft-Chews—30, 60 (all), 96 (fruit); Junior chew tabs—24
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Traumatic Brain Injury Linked to Increased Parkinson Disease Risk in Veterans
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics