CHILDREN'S TYLENOL SUSP OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 160mg/5mL; cherry, grape, or bubble-gum flavor; alcohol-free.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for CHILDREN'S TYLENOL SUSP:
Minor aches and pain. Fever.
Use appropriate formulation and give every 4 hours. 6–11lbs: 40mg. 12–17lbs: 80mg. 18–23lbs: 120mg. 24–35lbs: 160mg. 36–47lbs: 240mg. 48–59lbs: 320mg. 60–71lbs: 400mg. 72–95lbs: 480mg. ≥96lbs: 640mg. Max 5 doses/day.
Hepatic dysfunction. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Rash; hepatotoxicity (overdosage).
Susp—2oz (cherry), 4oz (all); Soft-Chews—30, 60 (all), 96 (fruit); Junior chew tabs—24
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Oxygen Desaturation Index Predicts AFib Risk in Ischemic Stroke
- Opioid Use Down With 'Enhanced Recovery After Surgery' Program
- Popular Heroin Inhalation Method Tied to Leukoencephalopathy
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL