CHLORASEPTIC ALLERGEN BLOCK OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Petrolatum, glycerin; topical gel.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for CHLORASEPTIC ALLERGEN BLOCK:
To prevent nasal allergy symptoms by blocking airborne allergens (eg, ragweed, pollen, dustmites, pet dander, house dust).
Adults and Children:
Apply thin film around nostrils, between nose, and upper lip every 4–6hours. Rub in until dry.
Avoid contact with eyes; discontinue if irritation occurs.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Serious Adverse Events Profile for Cladribine Confirmed With Extended Data
- Risk of Opioid-Benzodiazepine Overlap Up for Dual Prescribing
- Minority Residents Experience Burdens Linked to Race/Ethnicity
- Tips Provided for Budgeting in Medical Residency
- Oxidized Low-Density Lipoprotein May Predict Risk for Recurrent Stroke
- Inappropriate Prescribing Protocols in Parkinson Disease