CITRACAL + D OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Calcium, elemental (as citrate) 315mg, Vit. D3 200 IU; caplets.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for CITRACAL + D:
1–2 tabs twice daily.
May antagonize tetracycline, bisphosphonates (separate by 2hrs), phenytoin, other drugs. May be antagonized by phenytoin, iron supplements.
Citracal + D—60, 120; 250 + D—150; Petites—100, 200; Plus w. Mg—150; Plus Bone Density Builder—120
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Gender and Multiple Sclerosis: How It Influences Prognosis and Future Treatment
- Significant Variations in Epilepsy Surgical Strategy, Deficit Reporting Exist
- Thrombolysis With Tenecteplase Is as Safe as Alteplase in Stroke Mimics
- Loss of Function Variants in LRRK1 and LRRK2 Not Linked to Parkinson Disease
- Smoking Promotes Disease Progression in Multiple Sclerosis
- 5 Key Findings Presented at 2018 Parkinson Disease Conference
- Parkinson Disease and the Gut: Treatment Potential Abounds
- Managing Comorbid Migraine and Mood Disorders: A Synergistic Approach
- Stroke-Code Patients With Low NIHSS Score, No Acute Imaging Findings Often Misdiagnosed
- Ethical Challenges of Nusinersen: Considerations When Counseling on Treatment
- ZTlido Patch for Post-Shingles Pain Launching Soon
- Managing Complications of Intrathecal Baclofen Therapy
- Deep Brain Stimulation Reduces Tremor Symptoms in Parkinson Disease
- FDA Issues Statement Addressing Safety Concerns Associated With Nuplazid
- Prevalence of Autoimmune Encephalitis in Herpes Simplex Encephalitis Explored