CLARITIN-D 12 HOUR OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Loratadine 5mg, pseudoephedrine sulfate 120mg; ext-rel tabs.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for CLARITIN-D 12 HOUR:
Seasonal allergic rhinitis with nasal congestion.
Swallow whole. 1 tab every 12 hrs. Renal insufficiency (CrCl <30mL/min): 1 tab once daily.
Narrow-angle glaucoma. Urinary retention. Severe hypertension or coronary artery disease. During or within 14 days of MAOIs.
Hepatic or renal impairment. Hypertension. Ischemic heart disease. Increased intraocular pressure. Thyroid disease. GI or urinary obstruction. Seizures. Diabetes. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Antihistamine + sympathomimetic.
See Contraindications. Pseudoephedrine: Antagonizes antihypertensives. Increased ectopic pacemaker activity with digitalis.
Dry mouth, insomnia, somnolence, nervousness, dizziness, dyspepsia, pharyngitis, anorexia, bronchospasm.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Serious Adverse Events Profile for Cladribine Confirmed With Extended Data
- Patients With Multiple Sclerosis Face Greater Infection Risk
- Ozanimod Reduces Severe Relapses in Multiple Sclerosis More Than Interferon Beta-1a