CLARITIN LIQUI-GELS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Loratadine 10mg; liquid-filled caps.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for CLARITIN LIQUI-GELS:
Allergic rhinitis (seasonal).
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–5yrs: 5mg once daily. ≥6yrs: 10mg once daily or 5mg twice daily. Hepatic or renal insufficiency: see literature. RediTabs: dissolve on tongue; swallow with or without water. Liqui-Gels: swallow whole.
Hives Relief: not a substitute for epinephrine. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Adults: headache, somnolence, fatigue, dry mouth. Children: nervousness, wheezing, hyperkinesia, abdominal pain, conjunctivitis, dysphonia, malaise, upper respiratory infections.
Tabs—10, 20, 30; RediTabs 24-Hour—10, 20; RediTabs 12-Hour—10, 30; Liqui-Gels—10, 24, 40; Chewables—5, 10; Syrup—4oz; Hives Relief—10, 30
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Combined Exercise Training Increases BDNF in Relapsing-Remitting MS
- Female Gender, Natalizumab Exposure Associated With Increased Lymphopenia Risk in FNG-Treated MS
- Apheresis Associated With Clinical Improvement in Early Active Multiple Sclerosis
- Older Epilepsy Patients More Likely to Experience AED, Non-AED Drug Interaction
- Surgical Outcomes Associated With Trigger Site Deactivation for Migraines
- A Convenient Truth: The Problem With Seizure Under-Reporting and How to Fix It
- Incidence of Serotonin Syndrome With Co-Prescription of Triptans, Antidepressants
- Idiopathic Parkinson Disease May Increase Risk for Overactive Bladder
- Palliative Care in Movement Disorders: Recommendations for Improvement
- Cannabinoids May Be Effective as Adjunctive Treatment for Refractory Epilepsy