CLARITIN LIQUI-GELS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Loratadine 10mg; liquid-filled caps.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for CLARITIN LIQUI-GELS:
Allergic rhinitis (seasonal).
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–5yrs: 5mg once daily. ≥6yrs: 10mg once daily or 5mg twice daily. Hepatic or renal insufficiency: see literature. RediTabs: dissolve on tongue; swallow with or without water. Liqui-Gels: swallow whole.
Hives Relief: not a substitute for epinephrine. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Adults: headache, somnolence, fatigue, dry mouth. Children: nervousness, wheezing, hyperkinesia, abdominal pain, conjunctivitis, dysphonia, malaise, upper respiratory infections.
Tabs—10, 20, 30; RediTabs 24-Hour—10, 20; RediTabs 12-Hour—10, 30; Liqui-Gels—10, 24, 40; Chewables—5, 10; Syrup—4oz; Hives Relief—10, 30
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Rasagiline Plus Riluzole is Safe, May Improve Survival in ALS
- Treatment of New-Onset Epilepsy: AAN, AES Update Practice Guidelines
- Gender Differences in the Epidemiology of Migraine
- Changes in Glucose Regulation in Parkinson Disease
- Apomorphine Infusions Improves Off Time Associated With Parkinson Disease
- Some Statins May Be Associated With Cognition, Memory Deficits
- Neuropathic Pain Treatments
- Cannabis for Multiple Sclerosis: Prescriber's Perspective
- New Monoclonal Antibody BAN2401 Reduces Amyloid Plaques, Improves Cognition in Alzheimer's
- Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Alzheimer's Have Greater Impact on Outcomes Than Currently Available Medications
- Locally Asymptomatic Ischemic Stroke May Present as Migraine Aura
- Associations Identified Between Stroke Severity, Recovery of Visuospatial Neglect
- Action Tremor May Have Central Origin in Motor Neuron Disease
- Characteristics Affecting Health-Related Quality of Life in RRMS, Progressive MS
- Neurodevelopmental Anomalies, Birth Defects Linked to Zika ID'd