CLARITIN REDITABS 12-HOUR OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Loratadine 5mg; orally-disintegrating tabs; mint flavor.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for CLARITIN REDITABS 12-HOUR:
Allergic rhinitis (seasonal).
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–5yrs: 5mg once daily. ≥6yrs: 10mg once daily or 5mg twice daily. Hepatic or renal insufficiency: see literature. RediTabs: dissolve on tongue; swallow with or without water. Liqui-Gels: swallow whole.
Hives Relief: not a substitute for epinephrine. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Adults: headache, somnolence, fatigue, dry mouth. Children: nervousness, wheezing, hyperkinesia, abdominal pain, conjunctivitis, dysphonia, malaise, upper respiratory infections.
Tabs—10, 20, 30; RediTabs 24-Hour—10, 20; RediTabs 12-Hour—10, 30; Liqui-Gels—10, 24, 40; Chewables—5, 10; Syrup—4oz; Hives Relief—10, 30
Neurology Advisor Articles
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Serious Adverse Events Profile for Cladribine Confirmed With Extended Data
- Patients With Multiple Sclerosis Face Greater Infection Risk
- Ozanimod Reduces Severe Relapses in Multiple Sclerosis More Than Interferon Beta-1a
- Unintended Pregnancy Common in Women With Epilepsy
- Aggressive Blood Pressure Lowering in Intracerebral Hemorrhage May Be Harmful
- Risk of Opioid-Benzodiazepine Overlap Up for Dual Prescribing
- Minority Residents Experience Burdens Linked to Race/Ethnicity
- Tips Provided for Budgeting in Medical Residency