CLEAR EYES TRIPLE ACTION OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05%, polyvinyl alcohol 0.5%, povidone 0.6%; oph soln.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for CLEAR EYES TRIPLE ACTION:
Ocular redness and dryness.
Adults and Children:
Instill 1–2 drops in affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily.
Narrow angle glaucoma. Discontinue if eye pain, vision changes, redness or irritation persist beyond 72 hours or worsen.
Vasoconstrictor + ocular lubricant.
Enlarged pupils, rebound ocular redness (with overuse).
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Clarifying Cardiovascular Risk in Migraine
- More Evidence Supports Benefits of Cannabidiol for Treatment-Resistant Epilepsy
- Parkinson Disease Symptom Fluctuations Well-Managed With Adaptive Deep Brain Stimulation
- Monthly Erenumab Reduces Frequency of Episodic Migraine
- Stroke in Women: Risk, Prevention, and Treatment
- Tamsulosin Associated With Dementia Risk in Older Patients With BPH
- Gait Difficulty in Parkinson Disease May Be Associated With More Progressive Disease Course
- Tau PET a Useful Biomarker for Alzheimer Disease Risk and Progression
- Multiple Sclerosis Drug Zinbryta Withdrawn From the Market
- Predicting Seizure Risk Following Ischemic Stroke With SeLECT Score
- Surgical Outcomes Associated With Trigger Site Deactivation for Migraines
- Combined Exercise Training Increases BDNF in Relapsing-Remitting MS
- Exome-Targeted Capture Sequencing Can Diagnose Previously-Undetected Ataxia
- Strategies for Preventing and Treating Delirium
- High Total Cholesterol Neuroprotective Against Cognitive Decline