CLEARBLUE EASY DIGITAL OVULATION TEST OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
In vitro urine LH test.
Indications for CLEARBLUE EASY DIGITAL OVULATION TEST:
Determination of luteinizing hormone (ovulation predictor).
Easy Read: Place absorbent tip in urine stream for 5 seconds or immerse in urine sample for 20 seconds, follow test instructions. Dark blue line indicates the presence of LH. Digital: Place absorbent tip in urine stream for 5–7 seconds or dip in urine sample for 15 seconds, follow test instructions. Smiling face indicates the presence of LH.
Ovarian cyst or ectopic pregnancy may affect test results.
Inaccurate results with LH and hCG-containing drugs.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Oxidized Low-Density Lipoprotein May Predict Risk for Recurrent Stroke
- Inappropriate Prescribing Protocols in Parkinson Disease
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis