CLEARBLUE EASY FERTILITY MONITOR OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
In vitro urine LH, E3G test.
Indications for CLEARBLUE EASY FERTILITY MONITOR:
Determination of luteinizing hormone and estrone-3-glucuronide (ovulation predictor).
Follow test instructions exactly. Monitor indicates fertility status as low, high, or peak, and when end of menstrual cycle is approaching.
Menopausal symptoms, pregnancy, breast feeding, impaired liver or kidney function, polycystic ovarian syndrome, conditions that affect menstrual cycle may affect results.
Inaccurate results with certain fertility treatments, oral contraceptives, other hormones, tetracycline.
Monitor—1 (w. 20 disposable test sticks)
Replacement test sticks—30
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Higher Levels of Cholesterol May Protect Men From Parkinson Disease
- Ajovy Injection Approved for Migraine Prevention in Adults
- Chronic Pain May Be Contributor to Suicide
- FDA Approves Tiglutik for the Treatment of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Natalizumab Improves Cognitive Function in Multiple Sclerosis
- 5 Key Findings Presented at 2018 Parkinson Disease Conference
- Parkinson Disease and the Gut: Treatment Potential Abounds
- Managing Comorbid Migraine and Mood Disorders: A Synergistic Approach
- Stroke-Code Patients With Low NIHSS Score, No Acute Imaging Findings Often Misdiagnosed
- Ethical Challenges of Nusinersen: Considerations When Counseling on Treatment
- New 15-Item Dyspnea-ALS-Score Assesses Dyspnea in ALS
- CDC: About One in Five U.S. Adults Have Chronic Pain
- Fingolimod Cuts Multiple Sclerosis Relapses in Pediatric Patients
- Gains in Insurance Coverage Seen for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual Adults
- Brivaracetam Effective for Reducing Seizures in Patients with Epileptic Encephalopathies