CLEARBLUE EASY PREGNANCY TEST OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
In vitro test; stick.
Indications for CLEARBLUE EASY PREGNANCY TEST:
Determination of hCG (pregnancy test).
Place absorbent tip in urine stream or urine sample for 5 seconds, follow test instructions. Results: Blue "+" symbol = pregnant. Digital: Place absorbent tip in urine stream for 5 seconds or urine sample for 20 seconds, follow test instructions. Results: as "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant".
Ovarian cyst or ectopic pregnancy may affect test results. Avoid diluting urine.
Inaccurate results with hCG-containing drugs, promethazine.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches