Generic Name and Formulations:
Clindamycin (as phosphate) 1%; gel.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Indications for CLINDAGEL:
Apply thin film once daily.
History of regional enteritis, ulcerative or antibiotic-associated colitis.
Atopic patients. Discontinue if significant diarrhea occurs. Pregnancy (Cat. B). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
May potentiate neuromuscular blockers. May antagonize erythromycin.
Pruritus, peeling, abdominal pain, GI disturbances, gram (–) folliculitis; rare: diarrhea, colitis.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Rasagiline Plus Riluzole is Safe, May Improve Survival in ALS
- Treatment of New-Onset Epilepsy: AAN, AES Update Practice Guidelines
- Gender Differences in the Epidemiology of Migraine
- Changes in Glucose Regulation in Parkinson Disease
- Apomorphine Infusions Improves Off Time Associated With Parkinson Disease
- Some Statins May Be Associated With Cognition, Memory Deficits
- Neuropathic Pain Treatments
- Cannabis for Multiple Sclerosis: Prescriber's Perspective
- New Monoclonal Antibody BAN2401 Reduces Amyloid Plaques, Improves Cognition in Alzheimer's
- Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Alzheimer's Have Greater Impact on Outcomes Than Currently Available Medications
- Locally Asymptomatic Ischemic Stroke May Present as Migraine Aura
- Associations Identified Between Stroke Severity, Recovery of Visuospatial Neglect
- Action Tremor May Have Central Origin in Motor Neuron Disease
- Characteristics Affecting Health-Related Quality of Life in RRMS, Progressive MS
- Neurodevelopmental Anomalies, Birth Defects Linked to Zika ID'd