Generic Name and Formulations:
Clindamycin (as phosphate) 2%; vag crm.
Indications for CLINDESSE:
1 applicatorful intravaginally once.
History of enteritis or colitis.
Monitor for pseudomembranous colitis. Do not rely on contraceptive diaphragm or condom concurrently or for 5 days after treatment. Do not have vaginal intercourse or use tampons or douches during treatment. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
May potentiate neuromuscular blockers.
Fungal vaginosis, vulvovaginal pruritus, headache.
Prefilled applicator (5g )—1
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure