Clinical Charts Archive
Blood pressure classification, diagnostic workup of hypertension, assess for major cardiovascular disease risk factors and identifiable causes, and blood pressure measurement techniques.
Step by step approach to managing hypertension including which anti-hypertensives should be initiated and when to adjust therapy.
Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme (ACE) Inhibitors and ACEI Combination Therapy Hypertension Dosing Chart.
Hypertension dosing regiment chart for loop, potassium-sparing, and thiazide-like diuretics.
Oral calcium channel blockers (CCBs) for the treatment of hypertension including benzothiazepines, dihydropyridines, and diphenylalkylamines.
Beta-blocker pharmacokinetics comparison chart for hypertension.
2 charts: First is details for evaluating insomnia. Second is a list of the major categories of sleep disorders.
Adult doses for migraine and headache treatments including barbiturates, ergot alkaloids, and NSAIDs.
Inclusive list of disease modifying medications FDA approved for multiple sclerosis.
Comparative chart of narcotic analgesics including formulations, strengths, and dosing intervals.
Chart with medications used to treat neuropathic pain, including diabetic peripheral neuropathy, fibromyalgia, and postherpetic neuralgia.
Opioid equianalgesic dosing chart used for interchanging between drug, route of administration, or both.
Recommendations from the American Gastroenterological Association (AGA) for the medical management of opioid-induced constipation (OIC).
Parkinson's drug treatment chart categorized by pharmacological class.
Guidelines for pharmacological prophylaxis of migraines chart
Antipsychotic dosing and titration chart of commonly used first-generation and second-generation antipsychotics.
Drug comparisons for mood disorders such as bipolar disorder, major depressive disorder, treatment resistant depression, premenstrual dysphoric disorder, and others.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Case Study Report: Herbal Supplement Kratom Associated With Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Seizure Monitoring Smartwatch Cleared for Use in Children
- Steps to Facilitate Rapid Reperfusion to Improve Poststroke Outcomes
- Ocrelizumab Reduces Upper Extremity Disability Progression Risk in PPMS
- Cerebellar Stimulation May Help Improve Gait and Balance Recovery in Stroke
- Very Early Mobilization After Stroke Does Not Improve Survival Over Usual Care
- Alemtuzumab Linked to Clinical and MRI Disease Remission in Multiple Sclerosis
- Cognitive Decline Worsens With Memantine, ChEIs in Patients With Alzheimer's
- Cervical Dysfunction Needs Clarification to Identify Link With Headache
- Levodopa Inhalation Powder Approved for Parkinson Disease
- Risk for Conversion of MS Varies With Different Therapies
- Breakdown of Blood-Brain Barrier May Drive Dementia
- FDA: Food Inspections to Resume Despite Ongoing Funding Lapse
- First Generic Version of Sabril Tablets Gets FDA Approval
- Supine Positioning After Greater Occipital Nerve Block May Improve Outcomes