Drug treatment protocols in a quick and easy-to-use format
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Treatments chart.
Alzheimer's dementia medication treatment chart.
Antipyretics Medications Chart
Pharmacokinetics of Atypical Antipsychotics, including Bioavailability, Half-life and CYP 450 Metabolism.
Hypertension dosing chart for combination antihypertensive medications.
Schedules of Controlled Substances categorized by the FDA.
Antipsychotic daily dose threshold chart.
Anxiolytic medications daily dose threshold chart, especially for long term care patients.
Sedative-hypnotic medications daily dose threshold chart, especially for long term care patients.
Dementia care practice recommendations for assisted living residences and nursing homes chart.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Palliative Care in Movement Disorders: Recommendations for Improvement
- The Symbiosis of Headache and Sleep
- Assessing and Treating Cognitive, Mood Impairments in Patients With Stroke
- Headache in Older Adults: Unique Causes and Treatments
- Neurosurgery in Parkinson Disease: A Brief History and Look Forward
- CSF Chitinase-3-Like Protein 1 Level Not Predictor of RIS Conversion
- MS Disease-Modifying Therapy May Safely Be Discontinued in Older Patients
- Add-On Cannabidiol for Treatment-Resistant Drop Seizures in Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome
- Post-Recanalization Stroke Score More Effective Than Baseline Score for Predicting 3-Month Outcome
- Psychosis Could Be a Potential Side Effect of Steroid Treatment in Kids