Drug treatment protocols in a quick and easy-to-use format
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Treatments chart.
Alzheimer's dementia medication treatment chart.
Antipyretics Medications Chart
Pharmacokinetics of Atypical Antipsychotics, including Bioavailability, Half-life and CYP 450 Metabolism.
Hypertension dosing chart for combination antihypertensive medications.
Schedules of Controlled Substances categorized by the FDA.
Antipsychotic daily dose threshold chart.
Anxiolytic medications daily dose threshold chart, especially for long term care patients.
Sedative-hypnotic medications daily dose threshold chart, especially for long term care patients.
Dementia care practice recommendations for assisted living residences and nursing homes chart.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Surgical, Nonsurgical Treatments for Chronic Migraine: Evidence and Relevancy
- Neurofilament Light Biomarkers Identify Alzheimer Disease Risk in Down Syndrome
- Myoclonic-Atonic Seizures and Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome Present With Overlapping Features, Difficulty in Diagnosis
- Tap Water in Neti Pot Linked to Brain Infection, Death From Balamuthia mandrillaris
- Rituximab Effects in Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorders
- Study Identifies Early-Onset Motor Behaviors in DES-Triggered Seizures
- Autoimmune Diseases Increase Hippocampal Sclerosis Risk in Nonagenarians
- Smaller Heads Related to Opioid-Related Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Hearing Loss in Older Adults Linked to Depression, Dementia Among Other Comorbidities
- Bumetanide May Benefit Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder