CMSC 2017 Coverage
The post-hoc analysis sought to identify factors predictive of relapse and disability progression in people with MS enrolled in the TRANSFORMS study.
Researchers sought to determine whether treatment with ocrelizumab improved measures of cognitive function better than interferon beta 1-a.
Initial trials of teriflunomide have demonstrated low lymphocyte counts in patients with relapsing forms of MS.
In patients with MS, hand function often correlates with measures of quality of life.
The prevalence of osteoporosis was greater in patients with MS than in matched controls.
Cognitive fatigue and anxiety are common symptoms reported by patients with multiple sclerosis.
Boys with onset of MS during puberty experienced an increased rate of relapse compared with boys with MS onset before or after puberty.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Check out what's trending
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Vitamin D3 Associated With Reductions in Migraine Days Among Migraineurs
- Hemicrania Continua: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Predicting Outcomes in Parkinson Disease: Utility of EEG
- Psychiatric Adverse Effects from Levetiracetam Linked to Certain Factors
- Prolonged Aura in Migraine Linked to More Sensory Symptoms