Dr Elizabeth Thiele discusses the latest on cannabidiol research for the treatment of refractory epilepsy.
Integration of care across specialists helps to improve the overall patient/family experience.
Those with postnatal etiology showed worse developmental deficits across all domains.
Andrew Hershey, MD, PhD, FAHS, Endowed Chair and Co-Director, Cincinnati Children's Headache Center discusses the multidisciplinary approach to treating pediatric headache.
Risks associated with certain NSAIDS and steroids warrant further investigation.
While many lesions remained at 1 year, reductions in lesion volume correlated with improved neurologic outcomes.
No significant difference in reduction of headache days was observed between the treatment groups and placebo.
Out of 34 cases of MRI-detected fetal stroke, ultrasound was only able to identify 5 cases.
Patients with these EEG characteristics may benefit from early screening and intervention.
The EXIST-3 trial is the first phase 3 study to evaluate the use of EVE for the adjunctive treatment of seizures in TSC.
As the treatment is currently used off-label, optimal dosing has not yet been established.
Learn about the key scientific sessions taking place at CNS 2016 and follow along with Neurology Advisor for full meeting coverage.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Visual Association Test, MMSE Highly Predictive of Dementia in Older Adults
- Epilepsy's Mobility Problem: Advocating for Changes in Transportation Laws, Public Resources
- The Future of Freezing of Gait in Parkinson's: Exploring Potential Treatments and Preventive Strategies
- Women With Epilepsy More Likely to Have Major Depressive Disorder
- Some Common Allergies Linked to Odds of Autism in Children
- CAPPRI Scale is Feasible for Assessing Health-Related Quality of Life in Diabetic Distal Sensorimotor Polyneuropathy
- Long-Term Type 1 Diabetes Associated With Cognitive Decline
- White Matter Hyperintensities in RCVS Vary Over Time
- Disrupted Thalamo-Striato-Hypothalamic Function May Serve as a Good Biomarker for Parkinson Disease
- Levetiracetam Effective as Episodic Migraine Prophylactic