CONCEPTROL GEL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Nonoxynol-9 4% (100mg/applicatorful); vaginal gel; contains parabens.
Personal Products Co.
Indications for CONCEPTROL GEL:
1 applicatorful vaginally up to 1 hr before each intercourse. Do not douche for at least 6 hrs after intercourse.
Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Prefilled applicators—3, 6, 10
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Oxygen Desaturation Index Predicts AFib Risk in Ischemic Stroke
- Opioid Use Down With 'Enhanced Recovery After Surgery' Program
- Popular Heroin Inhalation Method Tied to Leukoencephalopathy
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL