CONDYLOX GEL Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Podofilox 0.5%; topical gel.
Indications for CONDYLOX GEL:
Soln: External genital warts. Gel: External genital and perianal warts.
Apply twice daily every 12 hrs for 3 days, then discontinue for 4 days; may repeat if needed; max 4 treatment cycles. Use applicator with solution; may use applicator or finger to apply gel. Max 0.5g/day or 0.5mL/day.
Not for use on mucous membrane warts. Avoid eyes. Confirm diagnosis. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Local reactions (e.g., burning, inflammation, erosion, pain, itching, bleeding), headache.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Oxygen Desaturation Index Predicts AFib Risk in Ischemic Stroke
- Opioid Use Down With 'Enhanced Recovery After Surgery' Program
- Popular Heroin Inhalation Method Tied to Leukoencephalopathy
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL