CORDRAN TAPE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Indications for CORDRAN TAPE:
Adults and Children:
Clean and dry area before each use. Apply every 12hrs; may replace every 24hrs if tolerated.
Tape: Serum-exuding lesions. Intertrigo.
Avoid use near eyes, on face, groin, or axillae. Do not use for diaper dermatitis or on pre-existing skin atrophy. Avoid tight-fitting diapers or plastic pants. Risk of HPA axis suppression with high-potency steroids, prolonged use, application to large surface area, use of occlusive dressings, altered skin barrier, liver failure, young age; discontinue gradually, or reduce dose or potency if occurs. Treat infection if present; discontinue if infection persists or worsens. Use lowest effective dose and potency (esp. in children). Reevaluate periodically. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Burning, itching, irritation, dryness, folliculitis, hypertrichosis, acneiform eruptions, hypopigmentation, perioral dermatitis, allergic contact dermatitis, skin maceration, secondary infections, skin atrophy, striae, miliaria; HPA axis suppression (esp. in children).
Crm 0.025%, 0.05%—120g; Oint 0.05%—60g, 120g; Lotion—15mL, 60mL, 120mL; Tape (roll) 3in x 24in, 3in x 80in—1
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Some Statins May Be Associated With Cognition, Memory Deficits
- Neuropathic Pain Treatments
- Cannabis for Multiple Sclerosis: Prescriber's Perspective
- New Monoclonal Antibody BAN2401 Reduces Amyloid Plaques, Improves Cognition in Alzheimer's
- Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Alzheimer's Have Greater Impact on Outcomes Than Currently Available Medications