Most Recent Articles by Corinna Panlilio Sison
Woman with SLE complains of headache, confusion, and mild somnolence to the emergency department.
Strategies to decrease risk of contracting varicella zoster virus need to be addressed in populations with autoimmune disease.
Disordered sleep has been implicated in the impairment of descending inhibitory pain pathways that may contribute to abnormal pain sensitization present in fibromyalgia.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Vitamin D3 Associated With Reductions in Migraine Days Among Migraineurs
- Hemicrania Continua: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Psychiatric Adverse Effects from Levetiracetam Linked to Certain Factors
- Predicting Outcomes in Parkinson Disease: Utility of EEG
- Prolonged Aura in Migraine Linked to More Sensory Symptoms
- Overlapping Phenomenology in Focal Motor Epilepsy and Movement Disorders
- Walgreens Now Offers Next-Day Prescription Medication Delivery With FedEx
- MFIQ Comprehensively Evaluates Migraine Intervention Outcomes
- Lorcaserin May Reduce Motor Seizures in Pediatric Treatment-Resistant Epilepsy
- Guidance for Antibiotic Use in Myasthenia Gravis