CULTURELLE DIGESTIVE HEALTH CHEWABLES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Lactobacillus GG 10 billion cells, inulin 200mg, Vit.C 10mg; per chew tab; contains sodium; orange flavored or sugar-free; color-, dairy-, lactose-, milk-, yeast-, gluten-, soy-, and preservative-free.
Indications for CULTURELLE DIGESTIVE HEALTH CHEWABLES:
As a dietary supplement to support digestive and immune health.
Chew 1 tab daily; if experiencing digestive upset, increase to 2 tabs daily until discomfort subsides. When traveling: 2 tabs daily throughout the trip; start 2–3 days prior to travel.
<4yrs: not recommended. ≥4yrs: chew 1 tab daily.
Caps—30, 50; Chewables—24; Health & Wellness, Kids Chewables, packets—30
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Oxidized Low-Density Lipoprotein May Predict Risk for Recurrent Stroke
- Inappropriate Prescribing Protocols in Parkinson Disease
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis