CULTURELLE KIDS CHEWABLES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Lactobacillus GG 5 billion cells, Vit.C 5mg; per chew tab; berry flavored; synthetic color-, preservative-, dairy-, lactose-, milk-, yeast-, wheat-, gluten-, sugar-, and soy-free.
Indications for CULTURELLE KIDS CHEWABLES:
As a dietary supplement to support digestive and immune health.
Use other forms.
<1yr: not recommended. 1–3yrs: use Kids Packets. ≥3yrs: chew 1 tab daily. Occasional digestive discomfort: up to 4 tabs/day (2 tabs in AM & 2 tabs in PM). ≥100lbs: use other forms.
Caps—30, 50; Chewables—24; Health & Wellness, Kids Chewables, packets—30
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Oxygen Desaturation Index Predicts AFib Risk in Ischemic Stroke
- Opioid Use Down With 'Enhanced Recovery After Surgery' Program
- Popular Heroin Inhalation Method Tied to Leukoencephalopathy
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL