CULTURELLE KIDS CHEWABLES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Lactobacillus GG 5 billion cells, Vit.C 5mg; per chew tab; berry flavored; synthetic color-, preservative-, dairy-, lactose-, milk-, yeast-, wheat-, gluten-, sugar-, and soy-free.
Indications for CULTURELLE KIDS CHEWABLES:
As a dietary supplement to support digestive and immune health.
Use other forms.
<1yr: not recommended. 1–3yrs: use Kids Packets. ≥3yrs: chew 1 tab daily. Occasional digestive discomfort: up to 4 tabs/day (2 tabs in AM & 2 tabs in PM). ≥100lbs: use other forms.
Caps—30, 50; Chewables—24; Health & Wellness, Kids Chewables, packets—30
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- FDA: Lamotrigine Linked to Potentially Life-Threatening Adverse Reaction
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics