CULTURELLE KIDS PACKETS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Lactobacillus GG 5 billion cells; per packet; color-, preservative-, dairy-, lactose-, milk-, yeast-, gluten-, and soy-free.
Indications for CULTURELLE KIDS PACKETS:
As a dietary supplement to support digestive and immune health.
Use other forms.
Mix and dissolve entire contents of packet into cool food or drink. <1yr: not recommended. 1–3yrs: 1 packet daily. Occasional digestive discomfort: up to 7 packets/day; take at regular intervals throughout the day. ≥3yrs: use Kids Chewables. ≥100lbs: use other forms.
Caps—30, 50; Chewables—24; Health & Wellness, Kids Chewables, packets—30
Neurology Advisor Articles
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Serious Adverse Events Profile for Cladribine Confirmed With Extended Data
- Patients With Multiple Sclerosis Face Greater Infection Risk
- Ozanimod Reduces Severe Relapses in Multiple Sclerosis More Than Interferon Beta-1a
- Unintended Pregnancy Common in Women With Epilepsy
- Aggressive Blood Pressure Lowering in Intracerebral Hemorrhage May Be Harmful
- Risk of Opioid-Benzodiazepine Overlap Up for Dual Prescribing
- Minority Residents Experience Burdens Linked to Race/Ethnicity
- Tips Provided for Budgeting in Medical Residency