Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (L-amino acids), carbohydrates (corn syrup solids), fat (high oleic safflower, coconut, soy oils), L-carnitine, taurine, iron (ferrous sulfate), vitamins, minerals; contains phenylalanine; nonessential amino-acid free.
- Ofatumumab Reduces New MRI Lesions in Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis
- Associations Between Maternal Depression, Support, and Cognitive Development in Offspring
- Alemtuzumab: An Effective Rescue Treatment for RRMS: An Effective Rescue Treatment for Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis
Indications for CYCLINEX-1:
Nutritional supplement for infants and toddlers with urea cycle disorder, gyrate atrophy of the choroid and retina, or hyperammonemia-hyperornithinemia-homocitrullinemia (HHH) syndrome.
Amino acid-modified medical nutritional supplement w. iron.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Traumatic Brain Injury Linked to Increased Parkinson Disease Risk in Veterans
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics