Most Recent Articles by Da Hee Han, PharmD
The primary efficacy endpoint was the mean change from baseline in the monthly average number of headache days of at least moderate severity during the 3-month treatment period.
The FDA approval was supported by data from bioavailability studies comparing riluzole tablets and Tiglutik oral suspension.
Clobazam is currently available as oral tablets and suspension under the trade name Onfi (Lundbeck).
Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) uses magnetic fields to stimulate nerve cells in the brain.
Diacomit was evaluated in 2 multicenter, placebo-controlled, double-blind, randomized studies.
More Articles by Da Hee Han, PharmD
Neurology Advisor Articles
- 5 Key Findings Presented at 2018 Parkinson Disease Conference
- Parkinson Disease and the Gut: Treatment Potential Abounds
- Managing Comorbid Migraine and Mood Disorders: A Synergistic Approach
- Stroke-Code Patients With Low NIHSS Score, No Acute Imaging Findings Often Misdiagnosed
- Ethical Challenges of Nusinersen: Considerations When Counseling on Treatment
- Gender and Multiple Sclerosis: How It Influences Prognosis and Future Treatment
- Drug Prices Increase More Than Expected After Shortages
- Potentially Inappropriate Opioid Prescribing Tied to Overdose
- Loss of Function Variants in LRKK1 and LRKK2 Not Linked to Parkinson Disease
- Scribes Improve Physician Workflow, Patient Interaction