Generic Name and Formulations:
Carbamide peroxide 6.5%; otic soln.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for DEBROX:
5–10 drops in ear canal. Keep drops in ear several minutes. Use twice daily for up to 4 days. May irrigate with warm water.
Perforated eardrum. Ear drainage, discharge, pain, rash, or irritation. Dizziness.
Reevaluate if redness, pain, swelling, irritation persists. Avoid eyes.
Soln—15mL, 30mL (dropper bottle)
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure