Generic Name and Formulations:
Carbamide peroxide 6.5%; otic soln.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for DEBROX:
5–10 drops in ear canal. Keep drops in ear several minutes. Use twice daily for up to 4 days. May irrigate with warm water.
Perforated eardrum. Ear drainage, discharge, pain, rash, or irritation. Dizziness.
Reevaluate if redness, pain, swelling, irritation persists. Avoid eyes.
Soln—15mL, 30mL (dropper bottle)
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Traumatic Brain Injury Linked to Increased Parkinson Disease Risk in Veterans
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics