DIABETISOURCE AC OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (soy protein, L-arginine), carbohydrate (hydrolyzed cornstarch, vegetables, fruits), fat (canola, MCT oil), fiber 10g/L, taurine, L-carnitine, vitamins, minerals; lactose- and gluten-free
Indications for DIABETISOURCE AC:
Tube-feeding for patients with diabetes mellitus, glucose intolerance, stress-induced hyperglycemia, or wounds.
Adults and Children:
Provides 300Cal/250mL (1200Cal/L).
Diabetic medical nutritional supplement.
Closed system containers—1L, 1.5L
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Oxygen Desaturation Index Predicts AFib Risk in Ischemic Stroke
- Opioid Use Down With 'Enhanced Recovery After Surgery' Program
- Popular Heroin Inhalation Method Tied to Leukoencephalopathy
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL