Most Recent Articles by Diana Ernst, RPh
The Mediterranean diet was ranked as the best diet overall for 2019.
A recent report from the CDC identified the 10 drugs most frequently mentioned in overdose deaths.
Positive topline results were announced from a Phase 3 trial evaluating the safety and efficacy of rimegepant Zydis orally dissolving tablet for the acute treatment of migraine.
In animal studies, the treatment was associated with improvement in both motor and cognitive function.
According to a Phase 3b open-label study, Ocrevus may interfere with the effectiveness of non-live vaccines.
More Articles by Diana Ernst, RPh
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Ocrelizumab Reduces Upper Extremity Disability Progression Risk in PPMS
- Cerebellar Stimulation May Help Improve Gait and Balance Recovery in Stroke
- Hydrocephalus May Be a Complication of Congenital Zika Syndrome
- Psychotherapy May Reduce Frequency of Nonepileptic Seizures
- Can Early Initiation of Direct Oral Anticoagulants Prevent Recurrent AFib-Related Stroke?
- Very Early Mobilization After Stroke Does Not Improve Survival Over Usual Care
- Alemtuzumab Linked to Clinical and MRI Disease Remission in Multiple Sclerosis
- Cognitive Decline Worsens With Memantine, ChEIs in Patients With Alzheimer's
- Cervical Dysfunction Needs Clarification to Identify Link With Headache
- Levodopa Inhalation Powder Approved for Parkinson Disease
- Repeated Botulinum Neurotoxin Type A Injections Increase Antibody Development
- Cortical Thinning in Specific Brain Regions May Be Associated With Migraine
- Daily Fruit/Vegetable Consumption May Prevent Poor Cognitive Function in Men
- Less Deep Sleep in Elderly Tied to Alzheimer Disease Markers
- Private Equity Acquisition of Physician Practices Discussed